At the reception a valid active on 12:0 am 12:0 am staff is ready to help and to indicate the main events that the city of Udine has at various times of the year, and in case of need, the Friulian local, to make your stay as pleasant as possible to customers both tourist and business.
Services Hotel Principe
Check availability now
The breakfast room is located in the tavern of hotel provides breakfast and aperitifs with typical Friulian wines. Breakfast is prepared and set up buffet from 07:00 in the morning until 10 and includes: Cappuccino, coffee, the’, hot chocolate, brioches, fruit juices, yogurt, bread-butter-jam, prosciutto, cheese, fruit, cereals, etc.
On request you can have room service, Active from 7 at 24.
for travelers on the Italo and Freccia Rossa trains scheduled from 05:00 to 07:00 (coffee, cappuccino and croissants)
Service available for those traveling in the company of their four-legged friends.
Pet Friendly Room with parquet floors, fresh water at check-in, bowls for water and food, lots of pampering.
internal parking in the courtyard with active video surveillance service.
Bike storage equipped with rack, manual pump and electrical socket.
Free WI-FI connection in all rooms and common areas, print files, scans.
Bus station 30 meters:
– visit the places of interest in the province
– long-distance national and international connections with regular buses (Flixbus, Sai Bus, Itabus etc.)
Train station 50 meters:
– regional connections with Italo and Freccia rossa
– commuter connections
– tourist connections
– access to almost all urban lines
– the new circular line 14 which serves the historic center of Udine, in connection with the other lines of the city, has been in service since Monday 9 January with the new 100% electric buses and leaves 50 meters from the hotel.
Viale Europa in front of the Railway Station – via Caterina Percoto – via Manzoni – piazza Garibaldi – via del Gelso – via Poscolle – via Marco Volpe – via G. Micesio – via Lazzaro Moro – via F. Mantica – via G. Mazzini – piazza S. Cristoforo – via Gemona – viale della Vittoria – viale Trieste – via Trento – via Treppo – via D. Manin – via Vittorio Veneto – via Aquileia – Viale Europa Unita in front of the railway station.