FIERA AGRIEST 2019 a NATURAL EVENT – 53st Edition – In Udine from 24 th To 27 January at the exhibition site
- agricultural mechanics and agricultural mechanization
(processing, sowing, fertilization; machines and equipment for agriculture and forestry, per l'agribusiness and industry legno, for the green and the garden)
- Plant and crop protection
- Use of conventional energy sources and unconventional (renewable energies, bioenergy e biomass)
- Precision Agriculture (by satellite to the drones ...), Control and automation of management processes
- technologies, instruments and equipment for monitoring, management and protection of the environment and security control
- Machinery and equipment for agriculture and forestry, for green and for the agro-industry with particular regard to their design aspects, constructive, operating, functional, and environmental management, accident prevention and ergonomic
- Automation and Process Control
- Viticulture and enology
- seeds, vivaistica, fertilizers
- rural housing (structures, materials, greenhouse, plant)
- zootechnics, Feed and Forage
- Skills training
- specialized press
The long path traced by AGRIEST is particularly significant in itself and constitutes, along with other established and fairs organized by Udine e Gorizia Fiere, The "heritage" that the Fair has built and renovated over time by putting these marketing tools and promotional serving businesses and land. In AGRIEST editions it flows over half a century of history that changed many things in people's lives. Change that has also strongly affected the primary sector: if a long time farming was almost the only activities of the region with the main purpose of sustenance and satisfaction of domestic consumption, Today agriculture, while not developing on large, It is a leading sector, high-tech. Great development has been growing grapes, with a production of quality wines and, whites in particular. Next to the success of the wines has gradually stood out for quality dairy production, with great renown cheese, and the fruit and vegetable. Without forgetting the importance and development which in recent years have niche products and organic crops.
The close cooperation between Udine and Gorizia Fiere and Region F.V.G. It is confirmed not only by the joint press conference today, but also by the presence of the Region during the fair with its own stand and the promotion of a series of activities and meetings through the Central Management and the ERSA.
In addition to a reference partners such as Chamber of Commerce of Pordenone and Udine for major events organized by Udine e Gorizia Fiere, AGRIEST confirms the collaboration and sharing of objectives with 'UNACMA (Union National Farm Machinery Traders).
Always AGRIEST has qualified among the agricultural fairs also be a place for discussion, of lively debate and study of the most topical issues of the primary sector: I also reiterate edition 2019 with a'calendar of conferences, meetings and seminars that are recording several reservations on the part of business organizations and the University of Udine.
Orari al pubblico: every day from 9.30 at 18.30
Entrance: full € 8,50 - Reduced € 5,00
Special Schools and Universities:
free entrance and requests for group visits organized by schools and the vocational schools (communicate by fax to 0432 / 401378) list of students, two teachers and date of visit).
reduced admission (€ 5,00) for individual visits of high school students, vocational schools, students and university researchers (exhibiting the ticket the school record or badge / card of the university enrollment, It will be awarded the degree of access).
Free parking with 3.000 parking spaces.
BUS CONNECTIONS with the city of Udine: service line 9 / F Autoservizi SAF – Bus terminal located 20 meters from the Hotel Prince!
By car fairgrounds reached in ca. 10 minutes
More info at link